[rust-dev] Deprecating rustpkg

Vladimir Lushnikov vladimir at slate-project.org
Fri Jan 31 16:15:00 PST 2014

The question is, what do you want the constraint-based system to do:

1) To determine API compatibility for you based on some input from the
library author? (be this semantic versioning, slots, something else)
2) To determine API compatibility automatically just by examining the
interface provided by the library and seeing if it compiles (or something
like that)