[rust-dev] Rust-ci updates (project categories and documentation)

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Mon Jan 20 16:42:07 PST 2014

That's pretty cool. http://www.rust-ci.org/kballard/rust-lua/doc/lua now contains documentation for rust-lua!

Although there are two issues with the documentation as it exists now. Both are caused by the fact that the docs link actually embeds the real documentation in an <iframe>.

The first issue is that the title of the page is always "Rust CI".

The second is that clicking a link in the documentation will only navigate that <iframe>, and therefore the URL bar doesn't get updated and the browser back button (and history list) is broken.

-Kevin