[rust-dev] Rust-ci updates (project categories and documentation)

Hans Jørgen Hoel hansjorg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 16:01:36 PST 2014

Hi,

Rust-ci (http://www.rust-ci.org/) has been updated with some new features

* documentation can be uploaded during Travis CI builds (see project
page -> owner actions -> get config for docs upload)
* categorization of projects
* projects can now be edited and deleted by owners (aka Web 2.0 compliance)

For a view of projects by category see:

http://www.rust-ci.org/projects/

I've added likely categories to projects based on name and
description, but I've probably missed a few so please take a look at
your own project (owner actions -> edit project to change).

Categories are fixed for now. Give me a ping if you want to have a
category added or changed.

Projects on the frontpage with a padlock in the status column are
missing Travis CI authentication due to an earlier bug. To fix this,
go to the project page and select Authenticate.

If you encounter any other issues, please report it here:

https://github.com/hansjorg/rust-ci

Next up:

* benchmarks upload (and graphing)

cheers,