George Makrydakis irrequietus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 03:05:28 PST 2014

As an interim solution, any proven build system will do regardless of preference. Given the current status quo of Rust's evolving condition, the choice should weigh on the side compatible with what the core developers use since they build way too often.

Simplify the build process by reducing number of tools required, going towards a single tool if possible. That would make the option of "rusting" an alternative, future solution far easier to adopt if that would still be an option.

Should a poll be made instead of these threads?