[rust-dev] Call for central external packages repository

Brian Anderson banderson at mozilla.com
Tue Jan 14 19:28:55 PST 2014

This sounds very promising. Like Gaetan, I believe that a central
package database is a critical piece of infrastructure for the Rust
community. I haven't made any effort in this direction yet because our
packaging tool isn't ready, but I fully encourage people to work on
this. The rust issue is https://github.com/mozilla/rust/issues/10041.