George Makrydakis irrequietus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 12:51:55 PST 2014

That would be a good start. But are you advocating that it should be third party tools thatcshould be given guidelines on how to comply? What would be their incentive to do so? Or should this be used as a basis for creating a prototype deploying duch information... which would inevitably ask again:

Should Rust have its own build tool, given your proposal of standardized representational information ? Dealing with such metadata forces you to design a new system.