George Makrydakis irrequietus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 12:24:20 PST 2014

Then, as we discuss on the replies to this, shouldn't there be a "task force" dealing with the matter for what it concerns Rust? Personal preferences lead to conflicts; reaching a consensus requires a wider set of options discussed inproper setting and community audience.

So far, there is little more presented here than personal preferences. These could be used as a basis for what the definitive solution to this matter should be.