[rust-dev] sticker

Tim Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 10:25:50 PST 2014

If you organize a Rust meetup near you and email Brian Anderson or one
of the other core Rust developers who work for Mozilla, I suspect they
would be happy to send you a batch of stickers to hand out. That's one
way, anyway :-)

Cheers,
Tim

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Flaper87 <flaper87 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2014/1/14 Gaetan <gaetan at xeberon.net>
>>
>> Just came accross this good presentation:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfCtbGiHcg0
>>
>> A question poped into my head: where could I find rust stickers ?
>

> I was wondering the same thing! I love stickers and I definitely want a Rust
> sticker :D
>

> --
> Flavio (@flaper87) Percoco
> http://www.flaper87.com
> http://github.com/FlaPer87

Tim Chevalier * http://catamorphism.org/ * Often in error, never in doubt
"If you are silent about your pain, they'll kill you and say you enjoyed it."
-- Zora Neale Hurston