George Makrydakis irrequietus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 08:22:58 PST 2014

Lack of manpower. Correct. As I have written elsewhere in these threads, this is why an interim solution of a third party tool should perhaps be choosen, instead of sactioning a build system in any language relic X as the official tool.

Closer to 1.0, the need will become more apparent. I do not see a task team / working group proposing this and in order for any official guideline to be followed, this is a step to be taken. Wasn't this the purpose of this thread?

Perhaps this is what comex is trying to say, albeit with his own peculiar rhetorical structure - I doubt that anybody is "trolling", knowingly. I still think that for the intended scope, Rust should just need Rust.