[rust-dev] Call for central external packages repository

Hans Jørgen Hoel hansjorg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 03:09:22 PST 2014

Hi,

Regarding rust-ci, I'm about to deploy some changes for it sometime in the
next few days.

Changes will include:

- project editing enabled (including removal of projects :))
- possibility for adding categories to projects and a category based index
- documentation upload from Travis CI builds (by adding two lines to the
.travis.yml)

I've also started working on search which would index project descriptions,
uploaded documentation and sources.

Source for the webapp will be available on GitHub soon if anyone is
interested in collaborating.

Regards,

Hans Jørgen