George Makrydakis irrequietus at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 08:53:54 PST 2014

I would not exclude ninja from the candidates of an in - between solution
for the time being. Imagine the power of ninja but implementing its
conceptual machinery in expressive Rust code. It would be an interesting
combination indeed. That could bring even more advantages since it would be
implemented in Rust.