[rust-dev] Using CMake with Rust

Doug douglas.linder at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 22:13:28 PST 2014

For what it's worth, your rust cmake example currently seems to work with
ninja, which is brilliant. My vote definitely goes for your current
approach; I tried to implement a C# module for cmake some time ago using
the other method, and ran into similar sorts of issues (specifically with
various variables only being supported by Makefile builds in cmake).

~
Doug.