[rust-dev] Emscripten for Rust?

Benjamin Striegel ben.striegel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 18:21:09 PST 2014

I'm not sure if this is generally feasible! If memory-unsafe C/C++ code
could be automatically and mechanically converted to memory-safe Rust code,
then that would imply the existence of static analysis tools for C/C++ code
that could themselves guarantee memory safety without requiring Rust at all.