[rust-dev] Configuration files library for Rust

Tony Arcieri bascule at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 14:00:21 PST 2014

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Daniel Micay <danielmicay at gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem being that only the braces matter, not the indentation.
>  Perhaps a missing brace is easier to see than a missing 8 space indent
> or tab for some people, but not for me.

And what do you do if you're editing another YAML file that someone started
with 2-space tabs? Do you convert everything to 8? Use 8-space tabs just
for your stuff and leave the rest of the file with 2-space tabs?

I would venture to guess that 8-space YAML files are exceedingly uncommon.

I'd also say 8-space tabs are ugly.

--
Tony Arcieri