[rust-dev] Configuration files library for Rust

Chris Molozian chris at cmoz.me
Sat Jan 4 12:59:22 PST 2014

I second the sysctl syntax it’s very easy to grep through configuration files in this format. The “key” prefix contains the context for the information which is useful.

i.e. “riak_kv.anti_entropy_leveldb_opts.write_buffer_size”

Riak, a distributed KV dynamo store has recently been moving to the sysctl format from the traditional Erlang `app.config` “format".

Cheers.

--
Chris Molozian
Software Engineer