[rust-dev] Using CMake with Rust

Joshua Rodgers bytemr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 12:42:59 PST 2014

As an active user of CMake for several C++ projects that I maintain I would
be fully on board with first class CMake support by rust. I know a lot of
people want rustpkg to be the primary tool, but I feel like it is better
fit for small projects and libraries. Rustpkg is definitely useful for
smaller projects and for libraries. What I'd like to see is something for
managing project dependencies that can be used with any build system like
CMake or rustpkg.