[rust-dev] Private trait items

Felix S. Klock II pnkfelix at mozilla.com
Tue Apr 22 17:22:04 PDT 2014

Tommi (cc'ing rust-dev)-

I recommend you make a small fake github repository of your own, and learn the github workflow directly by forking that (perhaps with a separate fresh dummy github user account).

I am not being facetious; I did a lot of that when I was first getting my bearings using github (as well as git itself).

Of course, learning methodologies that worked for me may not work for everyone else, but that's my two cents.

Cheers,
-Felix