[rust-dev] Private trait items

Flaper87 flaper87 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 06:52:36 PDT 2014

> No one?
>
> I understand that a part of the reason the RFC process is made so complex
> is that it filters out idiots like me. But I think this one is a pretty
> important design choice that Rust is about to get wrong.

If the RFC process is complex, then I believe there's something we should
probably make easier. The idea is not to filter folks out but to welcome
them and make the collaboration process easier for everyone

What parts of this process are complex? [0]
What problems are you having with GitHub?
Have you looked into this guide? [1]

[0] https://github.com/rust-lang/rfcs/blob/master/active/0001-rfc-process.md
[1] https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests

Flavio