[rust-dev] Tutorial translations

Andres Osinski andres.osinski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 17:01:37 PDT 2013

Hi all, I'd like to start contributing to Rust by writing a Spanish
translation of the current language tutorial. This process would
obviously take some time, however it'd be a nice start for having
internationalized documentation of the project.

I was wondering if any arrangements could be made to publish docs in
non-English languages in the main website, and if there's any chance
that said docs could be maintained in either the Rust tree, or a
related project in GitHub or other code repo.

I'm mostly raising the issue here since I'd like to know if there's
any proposal already, and if perhaps such arrangements could be
finished before a full version of the translated tutorial could be
published (which, given how quickly the language changes, would be
woefully out of date if this becomes just a personal project of mine
without some platform to support community contributions and a minimum
level of visibility).

Thanks
--
Andrés Osinski