[rust-dev] New milestones, bug triage, maturity and completion

Graydon Hoare graydon at mozilla.com
Mon Apr 22 21:43:15 PDT 2013

On 13-04-22 09:25 PM, Zack Corr wrote:
> Any chance of making the triage script assign the user to the Github
> issue (as in actual assignment via the API)? I think it'd be useful.

No, they're just requests to do some triage (tidying, revisiting,
reproducing, etc.) I think "assignment" in the github sense is too
strong: much of the time, someone asked to do triage on a bug is not
really able to fix it, it's not their area of specialization, they're
just checking in on it to see if it's still relevant, or a dupe, or
still reproducible / correctly classified / minimized etc.

-Graydon