[rust-dev] Installing Rust?

Graydon Hoare graydon at mozilla.com
Tue Jul 3 13:20:09 PDT 2012

On 7/3/2012 1:15 PM, Christian Siefkes wrote:

> Could anyone kindly explain how to actually install a sufficiently current
> version of Rust on Linux (Debian testing, in my case)?

0.2 is the most recent release, but yes, it's sadly a few months behind;
you'll need to work from git to get newer. We'll have another release
out in the next week or so, if you prefer to wait for that. From that
point on we'll be making snapshots of the docs on a per-release basis so
you can view docs that are contemporary with the release you download.

Sorry, still pretty development-y. We're hoping to stabilize this
process in coming months. All acutely aware of how much in-flux it is.

-Graydon