[rust-dev] The Rust compiler 0.1 is unleashed

Graydon Hoare graydon at mozilla.com
Fri Jan 27 09:28:33 PST 2012

On 1/27/2012 7:58 AM, David Rajchenbach-Teller wrote:

> Yes, and I have produced .pkg installers for other projects. At the
> moment, I am just looking for information regarding which files I need
> to install on the user's computer. For instance, should I provide our
> version of llvm?

Sadly, yes. LLVM itself is still quite a moving target and we keep
requiring minor adjustments to it. I believe we're on trunk again now,
but the odds that the user has a version that's up-to-date with the rev
we're tracking are slim.

In terms of files-to-include, you will not go wrong with the files that
are copied to --prefix when you do "make install".

-Graydon