[rust-dev] Proposal: rename sequence concatenation operator to ++

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 00:21:17 PST 2012

You're right that the impls can be static, in which case interfaces
don't enter into it. Also, method names can overlap in Rust (unlike in
Haskell) without causing conflicts. So I guess this is not a direct
issue. And yes, I do intend to implement support for super-interfaces,
they seem to be useful in a lot of situations.

Given all that, I'd still like to rename the vector append operator. I
think it'd be an improvement in readability.