[rust-dev] Iterators, lists, vectors

Niko Matsakis niko at alum.mit.edu
Sun Jan 22 22:14:30 PST 2012

Take a look at the iter library.  You can install it via cargo or find
it here:

     https://github.com/nikomatsakis/rust-iter

Feedback very welcome.

Some work is needed to make it nicer to use, but the idea is basically
right.  Right now there are some limitations to the current impl of
method calls (for example, you cannot bind "a.b(_)") that need to be
patched up to make the whole thing use ifaces and impls rather than
top-level functions.

Niko