[rust-dev] release pending, proof reading request

Austin Seipp mad.one at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 16:07:59 PST 2012

Graydon,

I'd love to help (and may do so tonight,) but will be absent for the
weekend and tomorrow, so time for me is limited to help here in the
short term. Because of that, and the release being so soon (and I'll
likely miss the announcement,) I have to jump the gun and just wanted
to say to you and everyone else:

Congratulations!

I'm sure all you Mozilla guys are excited and quite happy with the
work that's there. And so is this tiny rabbit:
http://i.imgur.com/JOWer.jpg

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Graydon Hoare <graydon at mozilla.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Closer to a release, we've done quite a lot of documentation cleanup in the
> past little while and the "new" docs (posted to the website and
> auto-generated on each build now) are currently ... in need of proof
> readers.
>
> If anyone has felt a bit shy about contributing and wants to do something
> *really useful* right now, I'd greatly appreciate extra eyes on the docs,
> and patches / pull reqs against them (doc/rust.md).
>
> Absent substantial changes, we're likely to make our 0.1 release within the
> next day or so.
>
> -Graydon

Regards,
Austin