[rust-dev] release pending, proof reading request

Graydon Hoare graydon at mozilla.com
Thu Jan 19 15:25:10 PST 2012

Hi!

Closer to a release, we've done quite a lot of documentation cleanup in
the past little while and the "new" docs (posted to the website and
auto-generated on each build now) are currently ... in need of proof
readers.

If anyone has felt a bit shy about contributing and wants to do
something *really useful* right now, I'd greatly appreciate extra eyes
on the docs, and patches / pull reqs against them (doc/rust.md).

Absent substantial changes, we're likely to make our 0.1 release within
the next day or so.

-Graydon