[rust-dev] Student projects/internships

Rust rust at kudling.de
Fri Jan 13 06:25:41 PST 2012

Hi,

i think that is a good idea.

OTOH the core and standard libraries are still in flux:
- we will probably switch a significant portion to interfaces and iterators
- we should make the naming consistent

I don't know whether people should write too much code that will break later on.

Maybe work should be focused on improving the Rust infrastructure at this point
in time:
- improve RustDoc to replace NaturalDocs
- core/std library cleanups and additions:
https://github.com/mozilla/rust/wiki/Note-wanted-libraries
- bug fixing

Bye,
Lenny