[rust-dev] Student projects/internships

Rust rust at kudling.de
Fri Jan 13 06:25:41 PST 2012

i think that is a good idea.
OTOH the core and standard libraries are still in flux:
- we will probably switch a significant portion to interfaces and iterators
- we should make the naming consistent
I don't know whether people should write too much code that will break later on.
Maybe work should be focused on improving the Rust infrastructure at this point
in time:
- improve RustDoc to replace NaturalDocs
- core/std library cleanups and additions:
- bug fixing

David Rajchenbach-Teller <dteller at mozilla.com> hat am 13. Januar 2012 um 13:25