[rust-dev] Student projects/internships
dteller at mozilla.com
Fri Jan 13 04:25:28 PST 2012
As some of you know, I am one of the persons in charge of relationships
to Universities. As a big fan of Rust, I would love submitting
Rust-related student projects and/or internships.
From the top of my heads, I am considering the following topics, and I
would like to hear your thoughts about them and the general idea of
getting Rust in the hands of students:
- writing a modern http server (or an irc server) in Rust;
- contributing to some of the "easy" bugs;
- getting Rust to produce Android binaries (it doesn't yet, does it?);
- developing a web framework for Rust;
- adding high-level bindings to a number of system-level libraries (e.g.
David Rajchenbach-Teller, PhD
Performance Team, Mozilla
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 487 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Rust-dev