[rust-dev] Assistance with packages

Kevin Cantu me at kevincantu.org
Fri Jan 6 01:45:56 PST 2012

I've got an .deb file uploaded here, that I've tested on at least one
other amd64 Ubuntu system:
http://kevincantu.org/archive/rust/install/binary-deb/

I've just winged this one for one architecture's .deb using the
checkinstall tool.  Those D build scripts, however, are pretty cool.
They takes binaries built for different architectures and wraps them
up in properly formatted .deb or .rpm files.

Tomorrow evening I'll look at that some more.  I also want to figure
out how to set up an Ubuntu PPA to build and distribute from source...

--
Kevin Cantu
Santa Barbara, CA