[rust-dev] Assistance with packages

Rust rust at kudling.de
Fri Jan 6 00:06:18 PST 2012

Maybe we can benefit from looking at D's installers (Linux, OS X, Windows):
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/installer

and

GHC's OS X
installer: https://github.com/gregorycollins/haskell-platform-osx-installer

I would not bother too much with a Homebrew formula.
Someone in the Homewbrew community will write it ... and it will just install
our OS X installer to the Homebrew prefix.

Graydon Hoare <graydon at mozilla.com> hat am 6. Januar 2012 um 00:44 geschrieben: