[rust-dev] how to call closures stored in struct slots (a 0.5 question)

Tim Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 10:34:17 PST 2012

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 10:32 AM, Steve Jenson <stevej at fruitless.org> wrote:
> Yes, that's it!
>
> Are these migration-related questions suited for this list or should I use
> github issues?

github issues should generally be for situations where you're pretty
sure that rustc/libraries are wrong or need improvement. The list or
IRC is great for asking questions where you don't think there's a
compiler bug. So you're doing it right :-)

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Chevalier * http://catamorphism.org/ * Often in error, never in doubt
"We know there'd hardly be no one in prison / If rights to food,