[rust-dev] 0.5 prerelease testing

Sebastian Sylvan sebastian.sylvan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:09:30 PST 2012

Works fine for me (installing, building and running hello world), Windows 8
RTM 64 bit. Only after uninstalling 0.4 first though. First time through
(assuming the installer would uninstall previous versions) I got complaints
about there being multiple core crates. Uninstalling and reinstalling fixed
it.

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Graydon Hoare <graydon at mozilla.com> wrote:

> On 12-12-20 01:03 PM, Brian Anderson wrote:
>
> > I'll test on Windows 7 x64 today. What's the status of the windows
> > installers?
>
> Candidate builds are up:
>
> http://static.rust-lang.org/dist/rust-0.5-install.exe
>
> If windows folks want to give that a spin, much appreciated.
>
> -Graydon

Sebastian Sylvan