[rust-dev] 0.5 prerelease testing

Graydon Hoare graydon at mozilla.com
Wed Dec 19 15:00:42 PST 2012

Hi,

We've posted a prerelease of 0.5 to:

  http://static.rust-lang.org/dist/rust-0.5.tar.gz

This is _not_ a signed release, just a candidate. We expect to post a
couple more before we sign it. At this point we're just curious to get
more platform coverage. If you happen to have a some spare cycles to
give it a test build and report back, we'd greatly appreciate knowing
about any success or failure of "make check" on various systems.

(Please report a file sha1sum or such when you reply, as we might update
/ overwrite that file as we're picking final showstoppers out.)

Thanks,

-Graydon