[rust-dev] "constants may only refer to crate-local constants" Any way to get around this?

vince.raiken at gmail.com vince.raiken at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:09:11 PST 2012

Hi, I'm just poking around a bit with Rust, and I wanted to set a
const to float::consts::pi, but the rustc compiler (which is the most
recent as of a few/week or two ago) won't let me. Is there any way to
do this, or set some kind of global to that value? I didn't see any
other kind of global I could create when I read through the 0.5
documentation. And this isn't documented as far as I could see.