[rust-dev] Fall-through in alt, break&continue by label

Tim Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:11:30 PST 2012

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:03 AM, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen at iki.fi> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:34 AM, Brian Anderson <banderson at mozilla.com> wrote:
>> Tim got labeled break and continue work for 'loop', and I believe for
>> 'while' as well. It does not yet work on 'for' loops. Here's a test case to
>> crib off of:
>>
>> https://github.com/mozilla/rust/blob/incoming/src/test/run-pass/issue-2216.rs
>
> Thanks Tim!
>
> I believe I have now the control flow stuff handled. You can see the
> current output of the translator at http://hsivonen.iki.fi/rust-temp/
> . (As you can see, array and object referencing is very much not
> done.)

That's great! Maybe we don't need `break` out of `for` loops after
all... (though there is an open issue on it:
https://github.com/mozilla/rust/issues/4131 )

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Chevalier * http://catamorphism.org/ * Often in error, never in doubt
"We know there'd hardly be no one in prison / If rights to food,