[rust-dev] crate_type = "lib" and testing

Alexander Stavonin a.stavonin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:10:44 PDT 2012

Hi, Brian

I can't reproduce error with segmentation faults any more, and I suppose
that were my mistake because of bad understanding of Rust. The issue were
in the re_get_supported_methods (line 40, vec::map(cstrs) {|cstr|
str::unsafe::from_c_str(cstr) }) function in revent.rs.

https://github.com/astavonin/revent

Regards,
Alexander.

Yes, tests are run in parallel. I would be interested to see what tests