[rust-dev] How to build multiple .rs source files?

Tim Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 11:30:46 PDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 5:25 AM, Alexander Stavonin
<a.stavonin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Where can I read something regarding class keyword? Or this is just misspell?
>
>> shape.rs:1 class shape {

Classes are still experimental and the documentation hasn't been
updated yet. In the meantime, Amitava is correct -- you can grep for
"class" under rustc/src/test/run-pass. I realize this isn't ideal,
it's just that the docs are lagging behind the code in this case,
which is entirely my fault. (Part of the reason is that the syntax for
classes is still in flux.)

You can also read https://github.com/mozilla/rust/issues/1726 and
https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/rust-dev/2011-November/000929.html
-- but that's a bit risky since parts of the latter were superseded by
ifaces/impls, which were implemented later. At least that should give
you more examples.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Chevalier * http://catamorphism.org/ * Often in error, never in doubt
"Debate is useless when one participant denies the full dignity of the