[rust-dev] How to build multiple .rs source files?

Amitava Shee amitava.shee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 05:42:56 PDT 2012

I found this file illustrative of class construct

src/test/run-pass/classes.rs

Regards,
Amitava Shee

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 8:25 AM, Alexander Stavonin <a.stavonin at gmail.com>wrote:

> Where can I read something regarding class keyword? Or this is just
> misspell?
>
> > shape.rs:1 class shape {
>
> Alexander

Amitava Shee
Software Architect

There are two ways of constructing a software design. One is to make it so
simple that there are obviously no deficiencies; the other is to make it so
complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far
more difficult.
-- C. A. R. Hoare The Emperor's Old Clothes, CACM February 1981