[rust-dev] How to build multiple .rs source files?

Grahame Bowland grahame at angrygoats.net
Mon Apr 9 23:23:29 PDT 2012

Hi Amitava

I've attached a simple template from a project I'm working on. I've got a
dependency "rust-csv" which I'm not building with cargo, but from a git
submodule.

I use stamp files for the libraries, as the output files are versioned and
thus the filename produced changes.

Hopefully this is of use.

Grahame