[rust-dev] Shapiro: BitC isn't going to work

Benjamin Striegel ben.striegel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 07:02:23 PDT 2012

Here's Jonathan Shapiro's followup where he talks specifically about
typeclasses:

http://www.bitc-lang.org/pipermail/bitc-dev/2012-April/003315.html

I'm interested to know if any of the specific issues he raises (multiple
instantiation, operator overloading, a desire to emulate inheritance) apply
to Rust.