[rust-dev] enscripten demo?

Mohd. Bilal Husain bilal at bilalhusain.com
Wed Apr 4 02:55:27 PDT 2012

Passed a dumb sample rust bitcode to emscripten, got js functions#.
Realized I need to run on core modules too for printing simple hello world.
Took io from libcore, decimated code to avoid few build errors, emcc throws
error

    Unclear type in struct

Anyways, need to figure out how to build native modules and core lib, std
lib; and how to map these modules to imports in a sample hello-world.

Can use some help and pointers about strategy.
Thanks.

#
http://bilalhusain.com/rust/CANinyTjctG+-Ka6hk-Jf1kdFnq3y_-DoOD+Gv+K9VmirqMNPyA/