[rust-dev] enscripten demo?

mbrubeck mbrubeck at mozilla.com
Tue Apr 3 11:11:35 PDT 2012

On 04/03/2012 09:59 AM, Mohd. Bilal Husain wrote:
> I was wondering that with all llvm bindings, it should be
> straightforward to run emscripten on Rust's IR generated for LLVM. And
> indeed there seems to be working pieces.* What I want to know is
> whether there's an online demo or compiled javascript which I can play
> with?
Here's what I got several months ago when I ran a simple Rust file
through Emscripten, just out of curiousity.  It doesn't run because of
missing functions like isPointerType:

http://limpet.net/mbrubeck/temp/emscripted.js

(Obviously I never tried running the original Rust code either, since I
later noticed it has an infinite loop bug.)