[rust-dev] enscripten demo?

Mohd. Bilal Husain bilal at bilalhusain.com
Tue Apr 3 09:59:47 PDT 2012

After I couldn't build on SunOS (as host) due to lack of swap space (one of
the hindrance), knowledge and control of machine, in general, I was
wondering that with all llvm bindings, it should be straightforward to run
emscripten on Rust's IR generated for LLVM. And indeed there seems to be
working pieces.* What I want to know is whether there's an online demo or
compiled javascript which I can play with?

Thanks.

* I read in the emscripten paper that there's a frontend for Rust.