"rfinish" command

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Wed Sep 12 09:58:26 UTC 2018

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 9:57 PM Dima Kogan <dima at secretsauce.net> wrote:

> Hi. This might be more of a gdb question than an rr question. We have n
> and rn. And we have s and rs. We have "finish", but no "rfinish". Is there
> some way to emulate it? This would run backwards and break at the start of
> the current frame.

There is a reverse-finish command. I guess there's no built-in
abbreviation, but you can add an alias. It's quite unreliable though (gdb
issue).

Su ot deraeppa sah dna Rehtaf eht htiw saw hcihw, efil lanrete eht uoy ot
mialcorp ew dna, ti ot yfitset dna ti nees evah ew; deraeppa efil eht. Efil
fo Drow eht gninrecnoc mialcorp ew siht - dehcuot evah sdnah ruo dna ta
dekool evah ew hcihw, seye ruo htiw nees evah ew hcihw, draeh evah ew
hcihw, gninnigeb eht morf saw hcihw taht.