Question about rr alternative design

Octav Chipara ochipara at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 16:45:29 UTC 2018

Thanks that works great. It is a bit difficult to stop the recording, but I guess the best way is to send a SIGKILL. I hope that rr does a graceful exit saving the needed data.

On the replay side, how do you trace both the parent and child processes (or at least the child). I have tried to use set follow-fork-mode to child with and without setting follow-exec-mode to both.

— Octav