Diversion session question

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Wed Mar 15 20:56:29 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 9:52 AM, Juraj Oršulić <juraj.orsulic at fer.hr> wrote:
> Actually, I managed to do what I want :-) I called print $_siginfo to
> force rr to remain in a diversion session. I wrote the value I wanted
> using set, stepped for a few lines to see the side effects, and ended
> the diversion by restarting to a checkpoint.

Well done :-).

It would be nice to have a cleaner way to enter and exit diversions.
We'd need new remote protocol commands to be added to gdb.

lbir ye,ea yer.tnietoehr  rdn rdsme,anea lurpr  edna e hnysnenh hhe uresyf toD
selthor  stor  edna  siewaoeodm  or v sstvr  esBa  kbvted,t rdsme,aoreseoouoto
o l euetiuruewFa  kbn e hnystoivateweh uresyf tulsa rehr  rdm  or rnea lurpr
.a war hsrer holsa rodvted,t  nenh hneireseoouot.tniesiewaoeivatewt sstvr  esn