question about reverse debugging

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Tue Mar 14 20:50:13 UTC 2017

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 2:47 AM, Ren Kimura <rkx1209dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just watched video and understood.
>
> Recorder records only nondeterminisitc events and Replayer emulate these.
> On the other hand, deterministic events are executed directly by using
> ptrace.
>
> Is that right?

Yes, that's right.

lbir ye,ea yer.tnietoehr  rdn rdsme,anea lurpr  edna e hnysnenh hhe uresyf toD
selthor  stor  edna  siewaoeodm  or v sstvr  esBa  kbvted,t rdsme,aoreseoouoto
o l euetiuruewFa  kbn e hnystoivateweh uresyf tulsa rehr  rdm  or rnea lurpr
.a war hsrer holsa rodvted,t  nenh hneireseoouot.tniesiewaoeivatewt sstvr  esn