Two questions

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Sun Feb 26 03:50:35 UTC 2017

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 11:25 AM, Juraj Oršulić <juraj.orsulic at fer.hr> wrote:
> Hello Robert, thanks again on your suggestions.
>
> I have opened a couple of issues on Github (#1989, #1990, #1991) based
> on our discussion so far. I'm not sure if I'm up to the task of
> implementing any of these, but feel free to share some hints there
> on possible implementation, maybe someone competent enough (if not me)
> will pick it up :)

Thank you. I'll chime in.

>> Is that just a CLion issue or should we change rr somehow?
>
> It's actually a CLion issue. Although using python-interactive there
> doesn't make much sense. I just checked and it got fixed recently, in
> e95f8d (you added it in ed6a46b, probably by accident, instead of
> using python ... end).
>
> By the way, there is an issue for rr support on the CLion issue tracker:
> https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/CPP-8356

Thanks for the info!

lbir ye,ea yer.tnietoehr  rdn rdsme,anea lurpr  edna e hnysnenh hhe uresyf toD
selthor  stor  edna  siewaoeodm  or v sstvr  esBa  kbvted,t rdsme,aoreseoouoto
o l euetiuruewFa  kbn e hnystoivateweh uresyf tulsa rehr  rdm  or rnea lurpr
.a war hsrer holsa rodvted,t  nenh hneireseoouot.tniesiewaoeivatewt sstvr  esn