Two questions

Juraj Oršulić juraj.orsulic at fer.hr
Sat Feb 25 22:25:18 UTC 2017

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 8:26 PM, Robert O'Callahan <robert at ocallahan.org> wrote:
> Sure.

Hello Robert, thanks again on your suggestions.

I have opened a couple of issues on Github (#1989, #1990, #1991) based
on our discussion so far. I'm not sure if I'm up to the task of
implementing any of these, but feel free to share some hints there
on possible implementation, maybe someone competent enough (if not me)
will pick it up :)

> Is that just a CLion issue or should we change rr somehow?

It's actually a CLion issue. Although using python-interactive there
doesn't make much sense. I just checked and it got fixed recently, in
e95f8d (you added it in ed6a46b, probably by accident, instead of
using python ... end).

By the way, there is an issue for rr support on the CLion issue tracker:
https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/CPP-8356

Regards,
Juraj