rr 4.5.0 released

Sidharth Kshatriya sid.kshatriya at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 05:50:12 UTC 2017

That's great news!

DynamoRIO is an impressive project in its own right and an integration of
its relevant parts with rr is something that's going to be simply amazing.
Will it be a feasible platform to do string searches, taint tracking just
like Panda or does it have some limitation?

Is this tool intended to be Commercial? Open Source but with some
restrictions/limitations for commercial use? purely Open Source?

I look forward to a blog post and release of this project. Any hints on
when that might happen :-) ?

This is going to be big!

Sidharth